Music Together® (birth through age 4)
Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and the grownups who love them.
What is a Music Together class?
- a community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- infants, toddlers and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment--regardless of their own musical abilities.
- a new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities meters, and cultural styles.
- 45-minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
There will be nine classes this fall featuring the "Flute" song collection. Each family will receive two CDs and a "unique code" allowing access to the new "Family Music Zone" on the Music Together website. There you will be able to download or stream the music, as well as access other fun content. Families will also receive a beautifully illustrated song book with words, music, and ideas for musical play as well as e-newsletters. New families to our program will also receive a Musical Growth Chart and Parent/Child DVD.
Come experience The Joy of Family Music®®!